Consumer Unit Installation in Huntingdon Cambridgeshire

Homesafe have installed several brand-new consumer units in and around Cambridgeshire. The consumer unit in your home is what most people still refer to as the fuse box (although it is a little different). It will sit under your stairs or high up on a wall in the hallway and you will only really think about it when there is a power cut or if an electrical appliance trips the supply. You will probably need a new or additional consumer unit if you have an old fuse box, which may be indicated by a wooden back board, iron switches or rubber-coated wiring. If your old fuse box needs replacing give the experts a call and we will give you a free no-obligation quote.


Recent Projects